Accounting & Finance Show Asia sets to welcome regional accounting, finance and business leaders for its biggest edition yet
SINGAPORE, Sept. 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The Accounting & Finance Show Asia, the region's leading technology event for accounting, finance and business professionals from enterprises and SMEs, is set to welcome 3,000+ attendees this 10 and 11 October 2023, in Singapore.
Finance leaders, accountants in practice, accountants in business and bookkeepers in Asia will meet at Singapore's Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre to connect, share knowledge and explore the latest trends, innovations and opportunities disrupting the finance and accounting digital landscape.
"We're delighted that the Accounting & Finance Show Asia has cemented itself as the must-attend event of the year for the region's community of accounting and finance leaders looking to discover the latest digital solutions and technology trends" says Laura Binns, General Manager at Terrapinn. "The Accounting & Finance Show Asia provides a platform for business leaders to discover what's next and to stay ahead of the curve. This year's edition is CPD-accredited for the first time, meaning that attendees can now find ways to transform their practice or finance function while maintaining their professional qualifications."
Over 120 sponsors, exhibitors and partners will showcase the latest innovations in accounting software, finance technology and digital business tools, designed to enable finance teams and businesses to streamline processes and propel growth. They include Title Sponsor Xero (returning for the 6th year running), Diamond Sponsor Spenmo and Platinum Sponsors Aspire, Stripe and WebAccountPlus.
"Accounting and finance technology has transformed the way businesses operate, managing business pain points, streamlining processes and even more critically, offering decision makers deep, actionable insights to build more resilient, competitive businesses. We are thrilled to join the Accounting and Finance show again this year to discuss digitalisation trends, along with how businesses and practices can leverage Xero's growing ecosystem to achieve greater success," said Koren Wines, Managing Director of Xero Asia.
Across five diverse content themes (Digital Innovation, SME Finance Transformation, Grow your Business, Digital Practice and The Enterprise CFO), attendees will hear best practices and applicable tips from a line-up of industry thought-leaders, including:
- Alison Bertholon, APAC Finance Director, Volvo Group Singapore Pte Ltd
- Arup Raha, Chief Economist, Asia, Oxford Economics
- Chris Ho, Director of Finance, Klook
- Daniela Radrizzani, Partner, Asian Tax Advisory Singapore Pte Ltd
- Heather Smith, Founder, ANISE Consulting
- Indrie Tjahjadi, Director – Sustainability and Climate Change, PwC Singapore
- Jeff Zielinski, Chief Financial Officer, Gusto Collective
- Jo-Ann Chung, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Spenmo
- Joanne Flinn, Chairperson, The ESG Institute
- Joe Dische, Chief Financial Officer, PropertyGuru
- Koren Wines, Managing Director, Xero Asia
- Matthew Phua, Co-Founder, Harvest Accounting Pte Ltd
- Roland Stahli, Founder and Chairman, WebAccountPlus (Holding) AG
- Saurabh Chauhan, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Peakflo
- Shruti Kapoor, Regional Finance Lead, Sodexo
For event information and full conference agenda, visit www.terrapinn.com/AccountingFinanceShow
PR Newswire is the official news distribution partner of the Accounting & Finance Show Asia.